-Glass Break Detector
-PIR (motion detector)
-Tips to Improve Security
-False Alarms Fees
-Other US Cities
SUPPORT PHONE NUMBERS
=WEB CONTROL PANEL
UNIVERSAL CURRENCY CONVERTER
*BACK TO RECORDERS
BACK TO CAMERAS
BACK TO MONITORS
BACK TO SWITCHER-QUADS
VIDEO CATCHER HIGH SPEED
- High Speed: Each
individual video displays 30 fps (NTSC) or 25 fps (PAL). 120 fps per
4-input card, 240 per 8-input card.
- Mpeg4 Video Compression for best video
- Built in Pan/Tilt/Zoom Control:
Available from server and remote client. Software ready and only need
adding P/T/Z camera.
- Built in Watchdog: Watchdog
feature resets computer if there is any irregularities in the
operation of the CPU.
- Supports 1 Audio recording and transmission.
- Video in AVI format, media player compatible.
- Available as either DVR (Lite version) or full
Network Server Version (Communication)
- Single button auto software update (Network
Design: Multiple card design allows user buying what is needed and allows
future expansion by adding PCI cards.
Smart Installation Software: Easy initial installation and auto updates
for video expansion. No need for software
un-installation/re-installation for added VC cards.
One card per slot.
Hardware Video loss detection.
Small size: measures 7x 4.25 inch for 8-input.
Led Indicators: One for each channel allows easy trouble shooting for
Built in Watchdog
Available as 4-input (120 fps) and 8-input cards (240 fps)
- User friendly GUI (Graphic User Interface).
- Supports multiple levels of password and user name
- Composite B/W and color video input.
- NTSC/PAL auto detection, no setup necessary
- Supports Win 2000/XP
Recording/Display: Record/display from all
video sources simultaneously.
- Recording Mode: Available in modes of continuous
recording, scheduled recording, motion detection, alarm recording
(alarm adapter required). Selectable video input and recording speed.
- Selectable Multiple
Area Motion Detection: on single/all inputs
and for scheduled recording.
- Efficient and Flexible
Video Storage: The amount of video
storage depends on the size of hard drive. Selectable overwriting
previous recording at the end of the period if desired. Alarm record
mode and motion detection allows recording only when alarm is
triggered to save storage space. Video
files are transferable to other storage media such as HDD,
CD-R, DVD, ZIP and MO.
- Caption/Time Stamp
caption display or record for individual video. Each video source
labeled and recorded with a time stamp for easy retrieval.
Video Display and Playback:
- Displays live or recorded videos in single/video
- Playback of recorded video at different speeds or
frame by frame
- Playback of recorded video one source at a time or in
- Video Image Control: Video brightness, contrast, hue
& saturation control
- Smart Video Search: Smart search by time, alarm
record, and motion detection.
- Video Extraction: Allows extraction into short video
clips, snapshot capture into single video image.
Remote Monitoring (Network/Communication version):
- Supports: LAN, Dial up, Cable, High Speed Internet
(DSL, ADSL, ISDN, PSTN, TCP/IP)
- Same Video Display and Playback same as server.
- Remote Control: allows
remote control of most functions at server, control of PTZ camera.
- Remote recording.
Alarm input/output device.
Minimum System Requirements
VC High Speed Series:
||Pentium 4 (Pentium
4, 2 GHz or higher)
||128 Megabyte, (256
MB or more recommended)
||with 2 Megabyte
video memory, running at least with 640x480 resolution @16 bit
||10 Gigabyte free
space for image storage, 60 GB storage space recommended,
especially for continuous recording
modem at 28.8K or more (use for Communication version)